Who is Olivia Wilde? Here, in the most detailed Olivia Wilde wiki article, you’ll get answers to all questions you may have. Based only on reading the Olivia Wilde Wikipedia article, you’ll get disappointed; there are only a few details, and some of them are out of date. Fortunately, we have everything you might want to know. First of all, let’s start with the basic details of her.
It doesn’t matter if you want to know Olivia Wilde better based on her career, private life, or just body measurements. Here you can find all details of her that are available to read!
Olivia Wilde bio facts you should know
Olivia Wilde biography is full of various points. It’s quite hard to describe the full Olivia Wilde bio with just a few words. Despite this, we did our best to give you the most detailed article about Olivia Wilde on the whole web!
|Real Born Name||Olivia Jane Cockburn|
|Nick Name||Olivia Wilde|
|Birthday||March 10, 1984|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, USA|
|Children||Otis Sudeikis and Daisy Sudeikis|
|Parents||Leslie Cockburn and Andrew Cockburn|
|Siblings||Charles Cockburn and Chloe Cockburn|
|Net Worth||$ 20 million|
Olivia Wilde age information
It’s appropriate to start with Olivia Wilde age and birthday details to determine how old she is.
She was born on March 10, 1984 in New York City, New York, USA.
Olivia Wilde career basic details
Let’s start with Olivia Wilde career. When did she start?
Olivia Wilde is an American actress and filmmaker. She is known for her role as Remy “Thirteen” Hadley on the medical-drama television series House (2007–2012), and her roles in the films Tron: Legacy (2010), Cowboys & Aliens (2011), The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013), and The Lazarus Effect (2015). In 2017, Wilde made her Broadway debut, playing the role of Julia in 1984. In 2019, she directed her first film, the critically acclaimed teen comedy Booksmart, for which she won the Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature.
What do we know about the Olivia Wilde family?
Are you interested in Olivia Wilde family details? Is it possible to know more about her parents, siblings, or ancestors?
Wilde was born in New York City, USA. She grew up in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. and spending summers at Ardmore in Ireland. She attended private school at Georgetown Day School in Washington, D.C. and boarding school at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, graduating in 2002. She was accepted to Bard College, but deferred her enrollment three times in order to pursue acting. She then studied at the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin.
Olivia Wilde family short description, Olivia Wilde mother, Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich), is an American producer on 60 Minutes and journalist. Her father, Andrew Cockburn, is also a journalist, and is a son of British novelist and journalist Claud Cockburn. She has a sister five years older and a brother nine years younger. Her grandfather Claud Cockburn and his sons Alexander and Patrick Cockburn also worked as journalists and her aunt, Sarah Caudwell, was a writer. Writer Christopher Hitchens was the Cockburn family’s tenant in Washington, D.C. and served as Wilde’s babysitter.
A few words of Olivia Wilde dating history
Do we know anything about Olivia Wilde dating history?
Olivia Wilde was previously married to Tao Ruspoli from 2003-2011. In 2013-2020, she also became engaged to Jason Sudeikis. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have children, a son named Otis Alexander Sudeikis and a daughter named Daisy Josephine Sudeikis.
According to rumors, in 2011, Olivia Wilde was dating with Bradley Cooper, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling, but these rumours is not confirmed.
Currently, Olivia Wilde has been in a relationship with Harry Styles since December 2020.
Is it possible to know the history of Olivia Wilde relationships in detail?
Who is Olivia Wilde partner, Harry Styles?
Who is Harry Styles? Harry is a British singer, songwriter and actor.
Olivia Wilde measurements and other details of her body
Interested in Olivia Wilde measurements? Olivia Wilde body measurements are 33-26-31.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||115 lbs (52 kg)|
|Overall body measurements||33-26-31|
|Breast size||33 in|
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
Details of Olivia Wilde height
Is Olivia Wilde tall or short? Seeing her on TV or on a computer screen may be misleading. So what are Olivia Wilde height details? Olivia Wilde height is 5 ft 7 in (170 cm).
Olivia Wilde weight info
It’s the time for Olivia Wilde weigh info. Olivia Wilde weight is 115 lbs (52 kg).
At last Olivia Wilde bra size!
Breast details of Olivia Wilde are an object of search across the World. So what is Olivia Wilde bra size? Olivia Wilde bra size is 32B, her breast is natural.
Something more about Olivia Wilde net worth
Is Olivia Wilde rich or not? Olivia Wilde net worth is about $ 20 million.
Interesting or shocking Olivia Wilde facts you should know
Some other Olivia Wilde life facts you should know listed!
- Olivia Wilde derived her current name from Irish author Oscar Wilde, and changed her surname while in high school to honor the writers in her family, many of whom used pen names.
- Some of Olivia Wilde’s paternal Scottish ancestors were upper-class and lived in many locations at the height of the British Empire, including Peking (where her paternal grandfather was born), Calcutta, Bombay, Cairo, and Tasmania. The Cockburns descend from the lawyer, judge, and literary figure Henry Cockburn, Lord Cockburn. One of Wilde’s great-great-grandfathers, Henry Arthur Blake, was governor of Hong Kong. Through her father’s family Wilde is related to George Cockburn, who was responsible for burning down Washington, D.C. during the War of 1812.
- Wilde’s ancestry includes English, German, Irish, Manx, and Scottish, she is also of 1/64th Sephardic Jewish descent.
- Her parents were friends with The Rolling Stones lead singer, Mick Jagger.
- Wilde is widely known as a feminist.
- Olivia considered herself a pescetarian in 2013, although she has been both vegan and vegetarian at different times.
- In 2013, she appeared in a video clip for Gucci’s “Chime for Change” campaign that aims to raise awareness and funds of women’s issues in terms of education, health, and justice.
- She participated in the 2017 Women’s March in Washington, D.C. and the 2018 Women’s March in Los Angeles, California.
- Her mother, Leslie, was the Democratic nominee for Virginia’s 5th congressional district in the 2018 U.S. midterm election. She lost to the Republican Denver Riggleman.
- Olivia Wilde is very active on social media profiles, especially on Instagram, where her profile is followed by about a 3.9 million people.
Do you think the person you have read about is what you thought? Is she similar to us or is she different? Have found any details in her bio that surprised you or not?