Do you know Marie Osmond? Who is she? Wanna read the most detailed Marie Osmond wiki article and get answers to all questions about her private and professional life? It isn’t enough to check only the Marie Osmond Wikipedia article; there are only a few details, and some of them are out of date. Happily, now you’re in the right place to stay tuned with all Marie Osmond life facts!
What is more interesting for you? The private or professional life of Marie Osmond? Because in this article you can check probably all details of her that have ever leaked or been shared with the public opinion.
Key details of Marie Osmond bio
Basic Marie Osmond bio details – what does it mean? Marie Osmond biography (as the biography of all people we have) is based on some assumptions connected both with her private and professional life. As it wasn’t enough, we decided also to share some shocking or interesting facts about every described woman. It concerns also Marie Osmond. What you probably don’t know about her? Familiarize yourself with her bio facts, private and professional stages of life and end the article with other important things you should know.
|Real Born Name||Olive Marie Osmond|
|Nick Name||Marie Osmond|
|Birthday||October 13, 1959|
|Birthplace||Ogden, Utah, USA|
|Children||Brandon, Abigail, Brianna, Matthew, Jessica and Michael Blosil, Rachael Krueger, Stephen James Craig|
|Parents||Olive Osmond and George Osmond|
|Siblings||Virl, Tom, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay, Donny, and Jimmy Osmond|
|Net Worth||$ 28 million|
Marie Osmond age and birthday details
It’s appropriate to start with Marie Osmond age and birthday details to determine how old she is.
She was born on October 13, 1959 in Ogden, Utah, USA.
What about Marie Osmond career?
Let’s start with Marie Osmond career. When did she start?
Marie Osmond is an American singer, actress, author, philanthropist, talk show host and a member of the show business family the Osmonds. Although she was never part of her family’s singing group, she gained success as a solo country music artist in the 1970s and 1980s. Her best known song is a remake of the country pop ballad “Paper Roses”. From 1976 to 1979, she and her singer brother Donny Osmond hosted the television variety show Donny & Marie.
Something more about Marie Osmond family
Are you interested in Marie Osmond family details? Is it possible to know more about her parents, siblings, or ancestors?
Olive Marie Osmond was born in Ogden, Utah, the eighth of nine children (and the only daughter) born to Olive May (1925–2004) and George Virl Osmond (1917–2007). She was raised as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Her brothers are Virl, Tom, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay, Donny, and Jimmy Osmond.
From an early age, her brothers maintained a career in show business, singing and performing on national television. Osmond debuted as part of her brothers’ act the Osmond Brothers on The Andy Williams Show when she was four, but generally did not perform with her brothers in the group’s television performances through the 1960s.
Something more about Marie Osmond dating details
Do we know anything about Marie Osmond dating history?
Marie Osmond has a husband, but he was not her only partner. In the past, she was in a relationship with Dirk Benedict from 1978 to 1979, Andy Gibb from 1979 to 1980 and John Schneider from 1981 to 1982. She also dating with Erik Estrada. In May 1979 she was engaged to Jeff Crayton, but in July of that year they broke their engagement.
Marie Osmond relationships if you are interested in Marie Osmond partners
What do we know about Marie Osmond marriages?
Marie Osmond and her marriages are a very interesting topic. Marie has been married three times, twice to the same man. Her first married Stephen Lyle Craig, a Brigham Young University basketball player, on June 26, 1982. Their only child, Stephen James Craig, was born in 1983. The two divorced in October 1985.
On October 28, 1986, Osmond married Brian Blosil at the Jordan River Temple in Utah. Osmond and Blosil had two children, Rachael and Matthew. They also adopted five children: Jessica, Michael, Brandon, Brianna and Abigail.
Osmond and Blosil announced their imminent divorce in March, 2007. Both parties released a joint statement stating that neither one assigned fault for the divorce. On May 4, 2011, Osmond remarried her first husband, Stephen Craig, in a small ceremony in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple wearing her dress from the 1982 wedding.
Marie Osmond measurements and other details of her body
Interested in Marie Osmond measurements? Marie Osmond body measurements are 37-26-36.
|Height||5 ft 5 in (165 cm)|
|Weight||120 lbs (54 kg)|
|Overall body measurements||37-26-36|
|Breast size||37 in|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
|Dress size||6 (US)|
Marie Osmond height description
Is Marie Osmond tall or not? Marie Osmond height is 5 ft 5 in (165 cm).
Marie Osmond weight info
What about Marie Osmond weight info? Marie Osmond weight is 120 lbs (54 kg).
Marie Osmond bra size and other breast details of her
Breast details of Marie Osmond are an object of search across the World. So what is Marie Osmond bra size? Marie Osmond bra size is 34C, her breasts is natural.
Marie Osmond net worth and assets
Is Marie Osmond rich or not? Marie Osmond net worth is about $ 28 million.
Marie Osmond life facts that may be interesting for you
Shocking and interesting Marie Osmond life facts
- In 1977 Marie partnered with Kmart to sell a skin care package and a personalized fragrance targeted to young female fans. The skin care line contained a cleanser, rinse and moisturizer and the fragrance was advertised as healthy but delicate.
- In 1999, Marie Osmond said that she suffered from severe postpartum depression.
- During the 2003 Super Bowl Osmond, along with her brother Donny appeared in a commercial for Pepsi. The Pepsi Twist advertisement was a parody of Ozzy Osbourne’s son and daughter turning into the famous Osmond siblings during a dream.
- In August 2006, several USA tabloids suggested that she had attempted suicide. Those reports were denied by her publicity team, which claimed she had suffered an adverse reaction to a medication she was taking.
- She has stated in 2007 that she “doesn’t do politics” and has declined to endorse any Presidential candidate.
- On April 29, 2009, Osmond said that her oldest daughter, Jessica, was gay and had been living in Los Angeles with her partner. Osmond expressed support for her daughter and for same-sex marriage rights. Marie announced on June 7, 2019, via her Instagram that Jessica married her partner Sara in a civil ceremony and quoted “I could not love the two of you more!”
- On February 26, 2010, Osmond’s son Michael took his own life by jumping from the eighth floor of his apartment building in Los Angeles.
- In February 2016, Osmond and her brother, Donny were characterized at the Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas. The figures are dressed in costumes the siblings donated from their Las Vegas show.
- In January 2018 Marie became the strategic advisor and owner of MD Complete, a line of skincare regimens available online and in national retail big box stores.
- In March 2020 she stated that she will leave her fortune to charity upon her death stating that it would be a disservice to her children to leave the money to them noting that they need to make their own money.
Do you think the person you have read about is what you thought? Is she similar to us or is she different? Have found any details in her bio that surprised you or not?