Who is Julia Ormond? Here, in the most detailed Julia Ormond wiki article, you’ll get answers to all questions you may have. Based only on reading the Julia Ormond Wikipedia article, you’ll get disappointed; there are only a few details, and some of them are out of date. Fortunately, we have everything you might want to know. First of all, let’s start with the basic details of her.
Love life, money, gossips? We gathered all details of Julia Ormond! What to do to familiarize yourself with those pieces of information? Scroll the article down and read what you want – from body measurements listed in tables to shocking and interesting facts about her!
Julia Ormond bio details that you should check as the very first ones
Julia Ormond bio contains details that are connected with many various aspects of her life. First of all, an overview of the basic details of Julia Ormond biography is described in a table. If it isn’t enough for you, there are also shocking and interesting facts here at the end of the article. Are there any spicy secrets of her?
|Real Born Name||Julia Karin Ormond|
|Nick Name||Julia Ormond|
|Birthday||January 4, 1965|
|Birthplace||Epsom, Surrey, England, UK|
|Parents||Josephine and John Ormond|
|Siblings||She has four siblings|
|Net Worth||$ 5 million|
Something more about Julia Ormond age
How to determine Julia Ormond age? Know her birthday details!
She was born on January 4, 1965 in Epsom, Surrey, England, UK.
Julia Ormond career details
Who is Julia Ormond based on her professional career? Is she known with only one thing? How her walk of life can be described?
Julia Ormond is an English actress. She rose to prominence by appearing in The Baby of Mâcon (1993), Legends of the Fall (1994), First Knight (1995), Sabrina (1995), Smilla’s Sense of Snow (1997) and The Barber of Siberia (1998). She won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her role in the HBO film Temple Grandin (2010). She is also known for her main role in The Walking Dead: World Beyond (2020) as a main antagonist.
Julia Ormond family details
Does Julia Ormond have any siblings? What about her parents or ancestors?
Ormond was born in Epsom, Surrey, UK, the daughter of Josephine, a laboratory technician, and John Ormond, a stockbroker. She is the second of five children born to her parents. She attended independent schools, first Guildford High School and then Cranleigh School, where early lead performances in Guys and Dolls and My Fair Lady began to draw attention.
After one year of art school, she transferred to Webber-Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, where she graduated in 1988. There aren’t any mroe details about the Julia Ormond family.
Private life and Julia Ormond dating details
Are you interested in Julia Ormond dating history details?
Julia Ormond and her dating history. Julia Ormond in 1989 married Rory Edwards, divorced in 1994. From 1996 to 1997 she dated Gabriel Byrne. Her second marriage began in 1999. Julie Ormond was married to Jon Rubin. In 2004, Jon and Julie had a daughter, Sophie. The couple divorced in 2008.
Julia Ormond relationships description
Who is Julia Ormond partner?
There aren’t any details about the Julia Ormond current partners. Julia Ormond is single now.
Details such as Julia Ormond measurements
Julia Ormond body measurements are under the interest of many of her fans. So what are they? Julia Ormond measurements are 36-25-35.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (171 cm)|
|Weight||130 lbs (59 kg)|
|Overall body measurements||36-25-35|
|Breast size||36 in|
|Shoe size||9.5 (US)|
|Dress size||10 (US)|
Julia Ormond height description
What about Julia Ormond height? Julia Ormond height is 5 ft 7 in (171 cm).
Wanna know something more about Julia Ormond weight?
Women don’t like talking about their weight but we’re true detectives and know everything. How much does Julia Ormond weigh? Julia Ormond weight is 130 lbs (59 kg).
Julia Ormond bra size
Breast details of Julia Ormond are an object of search across the World. So what is Julia Ormond bra size? Julia Ormond bra size is 34D, her breast is natural.
How can Julia Ormond net worth is estimated?
Is Julia Ormond rich or not? Julia Ormond net worth is about $ 5 million.
Interesting or shocking Julia Ormond facts you should know
Shocking and interesting Julia Ormond life facts
- She was awarded the 1989 London Critics Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre Award) for Most Promising Newcomer for her performance in Faith, Hope and Charity.
- For the title role Sabrina (1995), she was instructed to cut her waist-length hair, which did not thrill her fans.
- Julie was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Theatre Award in 2001 (2000 season) for Best Actress for her performance in “My Zinc Bed” at the Royal Court Theatre.
- Julia Ormond is very much involved in various projects and actions to help people around the world.
- Ormond has been fighting human trafficking since the mid-1990s, and in 2006 she entered into a partnership with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime to redouble her efforts.
- On 2 December 2005, Ormond was appointed a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador. Her focus has been on anti-human-trafficking initiatives, raising awareness about this modern form of slavery and promoting efforts to combat it.
- In 2007, Ormond established the Alliance to Stop Slavery and End Trafficking (ASSET).
- In October 2013 appeared alongside Mädchen Amick, Rachel Boston and Jenna Dewan in a public service announcement for breast cancer awareness.
- In her capacity as ambassador, Ormond has appeared as counsel to the United States House of Representatives, Committee on International Relations, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights and International Operations, and has travelled the world as an ambassador.
- Julia Ormond is active on social media.
There are all Julia Ormond bio details that you can find on the web. Remember that the website is updated from time to time to give you always the hottest and actual information about Julia Ormond!