Who is Jenna Fischer? Here, in the most detailed Jenna Fischer wiki article, you’ll get answers to all questions you may have. Based only on reading the Jenna Fischer Wikipedia article, you’ll get disappointed; there are only a few details, and some of them are out of date. Fortunately, we have everything you might want to know. First of all, let’s start with the basic details of her.
Love life, money, gossips? We gathered all details of Jenna Fischer! What to do to familiarize yourself with those pieces of information? Scroll the article down and read what you want – from body measurements listed in tables to shocking and interesting facts about her!
Jenna Fischer bio details that you should check as the very first ones
Jenna Fischer bio contains details that are connected with many various aspects of her life. First of all, an overview of the basic details of Jenna Fischer biography is described in a table. If it isn’t enough for you, there are also shocking and interesting facts here at the end of the article. Are there any spicy secrets of her?
|Real Born Name||Regina Marie Fischer|
|Nick Name||Jenna Fischer|
|Birthday||March 7, 1974|
|Birthplace||Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA|
|Children||Harper Marie and Weston Lee Kirk|
|Parents||Anne Fischer and Jim Fischer|
|Net Worth||$ 15 million|
Something more about Jenna Fischer age
How to determine Jenna Fischer age? Know her birthday details!
She was born on March 7, 1974 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA.
Jenna Fischer career details
Who is Jenna Fischer based on her professional career? Is she known with only one thing? How her walk of life can be described?
Jenna Fischer is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013), for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007. She was also a producer for the show’s final season.
Since then, Fischer has appeared in such films as Blades of Glory (2007), Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007), The Promotion (2008), Hall Pass (2011), and The Giant Mechanical Man (2012), a film directed by her husband, Lee Kirk. She also appeared as Rhonda McNeil in the NBC’s comedy-drama series You, Me and the Apocalypse. Fischer also starred in the ABC sitcom Splitting Up Together (2018–2019).
Jenna Fischer family details
Does Jenna Fischer have any siblings? What about her parents or ancestors?
Fischer was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Her mother, Anne, is a history teacher; her father, James E. Fischer, is an engineer. She has one younger sister, Emily, a third grade teacher. She first performed at the age of six, when she participated in an acting workshop taught by her mother at Henry School in St. Louis, a workshop also attended by actor Sean Gunn, with whom she grew up.
She later attended Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester, Missouri, and Nerinx Hall High School, a private all-girls Catholic school, in Webster Groves, Missouri. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in theater, as well as a minor in journalism, from Truman State University, where she originally enrolled as a pre-law history major. There aren’t any details about the Jenna Fischer family.
Private life and Jenna Fischer dating details
Are you interested in Jenna Fischer dating history details?
There isn’t much information about Jenna Fischer dating history. Jenna was previously married to James Gunn from 2000 to 2007.
In June 2009, Jenna Fischer was engaged to screenwriter Lee Kirk. The couple married on July 3, 2010. Jenna and Lee announced her pregnancy with their first child in May 2011. The pregnancy coincided with the second pregnancy of her heroine in the eighth season of The Office. In September 2011, Fischer gave birth to a son, Weston Lee. Jenna gave birth to a second child, a daughter, Harper Marie, in May 2014.
Jenna Fischer relationships description
Who is Jenna Fischer husband?
Lee Kirk is married to Jenny Fischer. Lee is a writer, director and actor, known for Ordinary World, The Giant Mechanical Man (2012), Pants on Fire (2008) and The Man Who Invented the Moon (2003).
Details such as Jenna Fischer measurements
Jenna Fischer body measurements are under the interest of many of her fans. So what are they? Jenna Fischer measurements are 35-25-35.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Weight||127 lbs (58 kg)|
|Overall body measurements||35-25-35|
|Breast size||35 in|
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
|Dress size||6 (US)|
Jenna Fischer height description
What about Jenna Fischer height? Jenna Fischer height is 5 ft 6 in (168 cm).
Wanna know something more about Jenna Fischer weight?
Women don’t like talking about their weight but we’re true detectives and know everything. How much does Jenna Fischer weigh? Jenna Fischer weight is 127 lbs (58 kg).
Jenna Fischer bra size
Breast details of Jenna Fischer are an object of search across the World. So what is Jenna Fischer bra size? Jenna Fischer bra size is 32C, her breast is natural.
How can Jenna Fischer net worth is estimated?
Is Jenna Fischer rich or not? Jenna Fischer net worth is about $ 15 million.
Interesting or shocking Jenna Fischer facts you should know
Shocking and interesting Jenna Fischer life facts
- Before becoming an actress, Jenna worked for 3 years at a car wash and also briefly tried her hand at being a telephone psychic when she first moved to Los Angeles.
- She also really worked as a receptionist in various offices. Before she became an actress.
- Is a fan of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys and an avid fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- She is best friends with The Office co-star, Angela Kinsey, and is Godmother to Kinsey’s daughter, Isabel.
- Fischer is passionate about animal rescue, and she is involved with the Los Angeles organizations Kitten Rescue and Rescue Rover.
- She regularly fosters cats and hosted Kitten Rescue’s annual Fur Ball Gala in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- In 2012 Jenna purchased a $1.9m luxury home in the Glendale area of L.A., an estate that had once belonged to legendary baseball player and coach Casey Stengel.
- She wrote the book: “The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide”, with an introduction by Steve Carell, was published in November 2017.
- On April 17, 2018, Fischer was a guest of an event at DePauw University that was interrupted by students who were protesting against the allegedly racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic slurs found on campus. In response to the protests, Fischer announced she would donate the money she received from DePauw to the NAACP, the Anti-Defamation League, and The Trevor Project.
- Jenna Fischer is active on social media profiles, especially on Instagram, where her profile is followed by about a 3.3 million people.
There are all Jenna Fischer bio details that you can find on the web. Remember that the website is updated from time to time to give you always the hottest and actual information about Jenna Fischer!