Do you know Drew Barrymore? Who is she? Wanna read the most detailed Drew Barrymore wiki article and get answers to all questions about her private and professional life? It isn’t enough to check only the Drew Barrymore Wikipedia article; there are only a few details, and some of them are out of date. Happily, now you’re in the right place to stay tuned with all Drew Barrymore life facts!
What is more interesting for you? The private or professional life of Drew Barrymore? Because in this article you can check probably all details of her that have ever leaked or been shared with the public opinion.
Key details of Drew Barrymore bio
As an introduction to Drew Barrymore bio, we have prepared a table with her basic wiki details (like her real born name or net worth). Check pieces of information that aren’t updated on other websites regularly but that are always fresh on our site! Every day we do our best to stay tuned with everything – and effects of that you can check also in this Drew Barrymore bio!
|Real Born Name||Drew Blythe Barrymore|
|Nick Name||Drew Barrymore|
|Birthday||February 22, 1975|
|Birthplace||Culver City, California, USA|
|Children||Olive and Frankie Barrymore Kopelman|
|Parents||Jaid Barrymore and John Drew Barrymore|
|Siblings||John Blyth, Blyth Dolores and Jessica Blyth|
|Net Worth||$ 130 million|
Something more about Drew Barrymore age
It’s appropriate to start with Drew Barrymore age and birthday details to determine how old she is.
She was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California, USA.
Professional walk of life of Drew Barrymore
Some people have a 9 am-5 pm job. Drew Barrymore career way is a little different. How can it be described?
Drew Barrymore is an American actress. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award, as well as five Emmy Award nominations and a BAFTA nomination. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors, and the granddaughter of John Barrymore.
Barrymore achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Following a highly publicized childhood marked by drug and alcohol abuse, she released an autobiography Little Girl Lost. She then appeared in a string of successful films throughout the 1990s, including Poison Ivy, Boys on the Side, Mad Love, Batman Forever, Scream and Ever After. Barrymore starred with Adam Sandler on a few films: The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates and Blended.
Her other films include Firestarter, Never Been Kissed, Charlie’s Angels, Donnie Darko, Riding in Cars with Boys, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Fever Pitch, Music and Lyrics, Going the Distance, Big Miracle and Miss You Already. She also starred in her directorial debut film Whip It. She received a SAG Award and a Golden Globe for her performance in Grey Gardens. She starred in the Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet, and hosts her syndicated talk show The Drew Barrymore Show.
What do we know about the Drew Barrymore family?
Are you interested in Drew Barrymore family details? Is it possible to know more about her parents, siblings, or ancestors?
Barrymore was born into an acting family. All of her paternal great-grandparents—Maurice and Georgie Drew Barrymore, Maurice and Mae Costello (née Altschuk)—as well as her paternal grandparents, John Barrymore and Dolores Costello, were actors, with John being arguably the most acclaimed actor of his generation. Barrymore is a niece of Diana Barrymore, a grandniece of Lionel Barrymore, Ethel Barrymore, and Helene Costello, and a great-great-granddaughter of Irish-born John and English-born Louisa Lane Drew, all of whom were also actors. She is a great-grandniece of Broadway idol John Drew, Jr., and silent film actor, writer and director Sidney Drew.
Barrymore’s godmothers are actress Sophia Loren and Lee Strasberg’s widow, Anna Strasberg; Barrymore described her relationship with the latter as one that “would become so important to me as a kid because she was so kind and nurturing.” Her godfather is director Steven Spielberg.
Present Drew Barrymore dating state
Do we know anything about Drew Barrymore dating history?
Drew Barrymore has been in relationships with Corey Feldman from 1989 to 1990, Balthazar Getty in 1990, David Arquette in 1991, Corin Nemec in 1992, Edward Norton in 1995, Eric Erlandson from 1995 to 1996, Luke Wilson from 1997 to 1999, Fabrizio Moretti from 2003 to 2007, Spike Jonze in 2007 and Justin Long from 2007 to 2010.
Drew Barrymore has been also engaged to Leland Hayward III in 1991 and Jamie Walters from 1992 to 1993.
Drew Barrymore was previously married to Jeremy Tomas from 1994 to 1995, Tom Green in 2001 and Will Kopelman from 2012 to 2016. Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have two daughters: Olive born in 2012 and Frankie in 2014.
Drew Barrymore relationships if you are interested in Drew Barrymore partners
Are there available any details of Drew Barrymore boyfriend?
Currently, Drew Barrymore is officially single, but rumors have spread that she is dating David Hutchinson. They have not been officially confirmed.
In an interview in 2003, Drew Barrymore said that she had always considered herself bisexual, as she said: “I love a woman’s body. I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful. Being with a woman is like exploring your own body, but through someone else “.
Drew Barrymore measurements and other details of her body
Interested in Drew Barrymore measurements? Drew Barrymore body measurements are 37-26-35.
|Height||5 ft 4 in (162 cm)|
|Weight||126 lbs (57 kg)|
|Overall body measurements||37-26-35|
|Breast size||37 in|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
|Dress size||6 (US)|
Drew Barrymore height details
Is Drew Barrymore tall or not? Drew Barrymore height is 5 ft 4 in (162 cm).
Wanna know something more about Drew Barrymore weight?
What about Drew Barrymore weight info? Drew Barrymore weight is 126 lbs (57 kg).
Drew Barrymore bra size and other breast details of her
Breast details of Drew Barrymore are an object of search across the World. So what is Drew Barrymore bra size? Drew Barrymore bra size is 34C, her breast is natural.
How can Drew Barrymore net worth is estimated?
What is the estate of Drew Barrymore? Drew Barrymore net worth is about $ 130 million.
Interesting or shocking Drew Barrymore facts you should know
There are for sure things of Drew Barrymore you don’t know. Check shocking or interesting Drew Barrymore life facts then.
- Barrymore’s first name, Drew, was the maiden name of her paternal great-grandmother Georgie Drew, and her middle name, Blythe, was the surname of the family first used by her great-grandfather Maurice Barrymore.
- She was a regular at the racy Studio 54 as a young girl, and her nightlife and constant partying became a popular subject with the media. She was placed in rehab at the age of 13, and spent eighteen months in an institution for the mentally ill. A suicide attempt at 14 put her back in rehab, followed by a three-month stay with singer David Crosby and his wife. The stay was precipitated, Crosby said, because she “needed to be around some people that were committed to sobriety.”
- Barrymore later described the period of her life in her autobiography, Little Girl Lost. After a successful juvenile court petition for emancipation, she moved into her own apartment at the age of 15.
- In her 1991 autobiography Little Girl Lost, Barrymore recounted early memories of her abusive father, who left the family when she was six months old. She and her father never had anything resembling a significant relationship and seldom spoke to each other.
- Barrymore is the founder of the production company Flower Films. It produced several projects in which she has starred.
- Barrymore received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2004.
- In 2013, she launched a range of cosmetics under the Flower banner, which has grown to include lines in makeup, perfume and eyewear.
- Her other business ventures include a range of wines and a clothing line. E. P. Dutton published a collection of Barrymore’s autobiographical essays in a book titled Wildflower in 2015.
- Barrymore is the godmother of Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.
- Drew Barrymore is very active on social media profiles, especially on Instagram, where her profile is followed by about a 14.3 million people.
Check also other posts on the site and know closer more famous women!