We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary informational rights of any party. The website is based on affiliate assumptions, which means all trademarks and content are owned by studios that share specific productions.
Although we are not subject to United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. According to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, you should contact us in that case.
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. An effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work
- identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website,
- information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury, you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed
- a physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.
As affiliate partners, we operate by sharing content owned by sites, studios and/or other sites.